VDROP helps users (“Users”) of the VDROP mobile app (the “App”) fundraise and promote charities, events, organisations, foundations, sporting groups and other public interest objectives (“Causes”). A User registered as an AIF may use their VDROP account to raise funds and accept donations for Causes.
Users wishing to use VDROP to promote Causes and for fundraising purposes must adhere to these guidelines:
- Where an AIF wishes to use the App to fundraise for and promote a Cause, it must seek VDROP’s prior written approval.
- If an AIF wishes to fundraise for a Cause on the App, VDROP reserves its right to request and screen copies of that Cause’s mission statement, objectives, constitution, charitable purpose or other relevant documents to confirm that group’s legitimacy.
- VDROP may in its sole discretion restrict an AIF from promoting and/or fundraising for a particularCause on the App.
- For the avoidance of doubt, VDROP does not allow AIFs to promote and/or fundraise for Causes that promote hate, violence, illegal activity or maintains any connection to terrorist groups.
- Donations collected via the App for Causes will be transferred to a bank account nominated by the relevant AIF (less VDROP’s applicable administration fees).
- VDROP is not able to issue receipts of any donations paid to Causes via the App.
- VDROP makes no representations or warranties that donations to Causes will be ‘tax deductible’ and Users are required to contact the relevant Cause or make their own independent enquires to determinate whether their donations are ‘tax deductible’.
- VDROP makes no representations or warranties in relation to the scope of use of fundraising money by the recipient Causes.
- Transactions for charitable donations are entered into at your own risk and are strictly non refundable.
- If you have a query or any concerns regarding a donation you have provided to an AIF or Cause via the App, you should contact either the relevant AIF or Cause directly.